Monday, May 31, 2010

The Grand Idea

My idea for this blog is to rotate between two different blog entries.  I'd like every other blog post to be on a food experience I have dining out.  Since moving to Seattle, I've been pretty religious in documenting my dining out experiences.  It started as just listing the date, restaurant name and a short description of the food and drink I had in my journal, but soon grew to be a full out food diary.  I picked up a "Foodie Journal" at a little gift shop of sorts in Fremont and it just went from there. The journal has a template that includes space for the restaurant name, beverages, appetizers, entree, dessert, other, atmosphere, service, and other (notes) and then an option to rate the restaurant from 1 to 10.  I've put the journal to good use and in addition have been keeping a photo diary on my camera, so be prepared, there's more excitement to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment